The organ at St. Andrew’s is a small but colourful one-manual instrument. It has also something of an itinerant history. Built around 1775, it was originally housed in the Parish of Kegworth, Leicestershire. In 1861 it was moved to Kircubbin Parish and was rebuilt in 1866 by J.W. Walker. Three years later, it finally arrived at St. Andrew’s when Kircubbin acquired a new organ. The instrument was restored and moved to its current position at the west door in 1966 by Noel Mander, and was dismantled and cleaned in 2004 during church restorations.
Stopt Diapason Treble
Stopt Diapason Bass